On the way up the ladder of success, entrepreneurs who are just starting out or have been struggling for a long time often meet with a barrage of difficulties.
All of this happened as if it showed no sign of stopping.
Sometimes as an ordinary person, anyone can feel hopeless, want to give up, and be unmotivated.
Therefore it takes a vitamin and encouragement when tired or feeling hopeless.
Best Business Inspirational Quotes or wise words are needed to make you aware that you are not alone in the path of entrepreneurship.
Whatever you are facing right now, believe me, all is an attempt to lead yourself to a better quality of life than before.
100+ Best Business Quotes to Inspire Entrepreneurs & Go-Getters
“If you feel tired, learn to rest instead of giving up.” – Ajahn Brahma.
Ajahn Brahm gave that sentence in one of his lectures on a Youtube video. He gave the parable of holding a glass filled with water.
Brahm raised a glass filled with water and asked the audience, “If you hold this glass continuously, second by second, minute by minute, and so on, what will happen next?”
The audience was silent for a moment to think and look for answers.
It wasn’t long after that Brahm expressed simply that what would happen was that they would feel Exhausted.
Whoever he is, if he continues to raise his hand and hold the glass from time to time without resting, his hand muscles will feel tense and he will become tired.
It is best to put the glass on the table and rest your arm.
This quote is actually useful for business people.
When you feel tired and unmotivated, this is a sign that you need to rest and get back to nature.
In the end, humans are not robots, we need time to recover and rest.
After resting you can start with a new and different spirit.
“There is no sustenance for those who never give.” – unknown.
“Happiness grows when you help others.
However, if you don’t try to help others, happiness will wither and dry up.
Happiness is like a plant: it must be watered daily with an attitude and act of giving.” – J. Donald Walters
There are so many business and motivational quotes out there that provide a lot of knowledge, ways, and techniques to become rich and successful.
But how few are told that if you want to be a person who has sustenance, the law must always lie in the activity of giving and sharing.
You reap what you sow.
If you never plant and give to others, how can you harvest wealth and money?
Great sustenance is obtained by those who give with all their efforts. It all depends on the sincerity of the heart when giving.
Giving is also more useful if it is shown to the right people, for example, people in need, sick people, poor people, families in need, and so on.
Giving in a place of worship is an investment in fertile fields.
When you give to others, you are investing in others. There is no need to hope for a return, because the law of nature, will return itself to you absolutely.
How and when it returns to you is a matter of the universe.
“Quality means doing it right even if no one is looking.” – Henry Ford.
Quality is the best business plan. Quality is not expensive but the quality is priceless. Don’t just provide a product, provide an experience.
Stop selling but start helping. There are so many successful brands that are concerned with human resources, not the other way around (brands).
- when you’re feeling down, remember Coca-Cola only sold 25 bottles of the drink in their first year.
- Prayer is not a backup weapon. Instead, prayer is a mainstay weapon. – Ippho Santosa
- Sometimes we learn. Sometimes we teach. Everyone is both a student and a teacher. We can learn from each person and every incident. – Ippho Santosa
- When you help others, you are actually making a way for others and for God to help you. – Ippho Santosa
- Sincere or not sincere, just give it. It will take a long time to be sincere. If you have never been trained, when will you be sincere? – Ippho Santosa
- Free your mind, like white clouds floating in the sky. Do your best, but let the results take care of themselves.
The clouds don’t worry about whether the wind blows to the north, south, east, or west.
Why waste time worrying about what you can’t control? – J. Donald Walters
- Life is a challenge, don’t listen to what people say, the important thing is to work, work and work. Work will produce something, while talk only produces excuses. – Joko Widodo
- It’s not adversity that scares us, it’s often fear that makes it difficult. So, don’t give up easily. – Joko Widodo
- Never compete with price, compete with service and innovation. – Jack Ma
- Hire Characters. Skills training. – Peter Schutz
- When you have to make a decision, don’t ask, “What do I want?” Ask, “What is right? What is good for everyone?” People will work with you and will help you succeed if you also think about what is best for other people. – J. Donald Walters
- Don’t say, “Oh my God, I have a big problem!” But say “Hey trouble, I have a great God!” – Merry Riana
- A head full of knowledge will be no greater than a day full of faith. – Merry Riana
- Do not give up! As long as you are alive, it means that God is still giving you time and opportunity. – Merry Riana
- One day, even the highest waves will reverse direction. Hang on, your situation will definitely improve. – Merry Riana
- Leave everything to God, and He will give you step-by-step instructions. – Merry Riana
- How can you succeed if you are afraid of failure? Because failure is part of the package of success. – Merry Riana
- You must have long-term goals to avoid being let down by short-term failures. – Merry Riana
- We must unite with God so that everything we live is oriented to good things and with good principles. – Merry Riana
- If you are not willing to learn, no one can help. If you are determined to learn, nothing can stop you. – Zig Ziglar
- Doing business without advertising (advertising) is like winking to a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing, but no one else knows. – Steuart Henderson Britt
- Influential leaders are those who give when they don’t need to, care for others, grow sustainably, live authentically, empower others, manage adversity and serve with humility. – Lolly Daskal
- Be who you really are, who is unique, who is honest, who is humble and happy. – Merry Riana
- Other people’s success is good news, for them and for you. These are good for you because they show you how to do it. – Steve Wynn
- The great secret of life is that there are no great secrets. Whatever your goal, you can achieve it if you are willing to work. – Oprah Winfrey
- Your happiest customers are your best source of learning. – Bill Gates
- Look, today is a new beginning. Why keep thinking about what happened or what you did yesterday?
Life is a river, flowing continuously downstream. No drop of water will cross the same bridge twice. This is your chance to do things in a new way, better than before. – J. Donald Walters
- When something is really important, you do it even if the odds aren’t on your side. – Elon Musk
- The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.
- Change is inevitable. But growth is a choice. – John Maxwell Kush and Wizdom
- The secret of change is to focus all energy not on fighting the past (the old) but building on the new. – Socrates
- Transformation can be scary, but you know what’s scarier? Allowing fear to stop you from growing, developing, and progressing. – Mandy Hale
- A business is simply an idea to make other people’s lives better. – Richard Branson
- Always give more than expected. – Larry Page
- Don’t worry about failure; You only need to be exact once. – Drew Houston
- If you don’t want to be criticized, for goodness sake, you don’t have to do anything new. – Jeff Bezos
- If you don’t know where you’re going, any path you choose will get you nowhere. – Tung Desem Waringin
- Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. – Seneca, Roman Philosopher
- Learn to listen. Opportunities may knock on your door very quietly. – Frank Tyger
- Confidence is very contagious. Likewise with a lack of confidence. – Vince Lombardi
- People are most convinced by things they know (discover) firsthand. – Ben Franklin
- Someone once said in the search for people to hire, you have to look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. If they don’t have the first, then the other two will kill you. – Warren Buffet
- It’s not about what happens to you, it’s what you do about what happens to you! – Aldous Huxley
- To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when no one else does. – Sugar Ray
- Other people’s opinions of you don’t have to be your reality. You don’t have to live as a victim. – Les Brown
- Every soul has the right to a good life. Be patient. Ask God for help. He is the one who will strengthen the part where you are weak. – Mario Teguh
- Life is not important unless it has an impact on the lives of others. – Jackie Robinson
- Even if you are on the right path, you will get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers
- Don’t believe everything you hear. There are always three points of view in a story. Tell your views, share their views and the truth of the story.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. It’s as if they already know what you really want to be. – Steve Jobs
- Success is not both magical and mysterious. Success is a natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals. – Jim Rohn
- Failure is an opportunity to start again, but this time smarter. – Henry Ford
- Success in business requires training, discipline, and hard work.
- Don’t you dare underestimate the power of your instincts? – Barbara Corcoran
- Don’t compare yourself to everyone around you. If you are minding other people’s business, who is minding yours? – Barbara Corcoran
- The difference between successful people and others is how much time they spend feeling sorry for themselves. – Barbara Corcoran
- Procrastination is the enemy of success and guilt for not doing something always steals your energy. – Barbara Corcoran
- Everyone has an area that they are good at. You have to find out what you are good at and build a life there. – Barbara Corcoran
- I regard rejection as luck because everything that has ever happened to my life has come with heeled failure. – Barbara Corcoran
- Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you feel more alive, and do it. Because the world needs people who can come with a ‘life’. – Dr. Howard Thurman
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you want to innovate. – Jeff Bezos
- Time, persistence, and 10 years of trial and error are all you need to look like a person who can be successful in just one night. – Dick Costolo
- If fear is cultivated it will become stronger, if a heart of faith is cultivated it will attain mastery – John Paul Jones
- You don’t learn by following the rules. You learn from doing it and fall over and over again. – Richard Branson
- There are two types of people who will say that you can’t make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid that you will be successful. – Ray Goforth
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people don’t. Don’t expect things to get any easier; hope you get better. – Jim Rohn
- When you learn, teach again. When you get it, give it back. – Maya Angelou
- The character cannot be developed in comfort and silence. Only by the experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired and success attained. – Helen Keller
- I never dream about success, I work for it. – Estee Lauder
- You must stay focused on your journey to success. – Les Brown
- Learn whatever you can, whenever you can, from wherever you can, there will come a time when you will be grateful you did that. – Sarah Cardwell
- I believe the thing that separates successful entrepreneurs from those who don’t is persistence. – Steve Jobs
- Forgive yourself for your mistakes and move on. – Les Brown
- You can’t let failure define you. You have to let failure teach you. – Barack Obama
- The first reward for doing good is kindness. – Mario Teguh
- You are never too old to set another goal. – C.S Lewis
- Think like a customer – Paul Gillin
- What I do know is that if you want to be successful, you shouldn’t make success your goal. The important thing is to do your best so that you become a meaningful person – and success will naturally follow. – Oprah Winfrey
- I don’t want yes man (people who always agree) around me. I wanted everyone to tell the truth, even if it meant sacrificing their work. – Samuel Goldwyn
- I like to think big. If you’re really going to think, then just think big.” – Donald Trump
- When faced with a choice, don’t choose something that jeopardizes your original character and values. – Matthew McConaughey
- Stay hungry, stay foolish. – Steve Jobs
- The biggest risk is not taking any risks… in a world that is changing so fast. The only strategy that will guarantee failure is not taking risks. – Mark Zuckerberg
- You become what you believe. You are where you are in life right now based on whatever you have believed. – Oprah Winfrey
- I’ve seen people who are brilliant but they don’t have the strength to defend themselves. They have no quality never give up. I’ve always said apart from a bad idea – which is the reason for failure, is the ability to never give up or quit is something that is very important to an entrepreneur’s success. – Donald Trump
- Experience taught me several things. The first is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something looks on paper. The second is that you should stick to what you already know. Third, your best investments are the ones you haven’t made. – Donald Trump
- People who stop learning will become owners of the past. People who are still learning will be the owners of the future. – Mario Teguh
- There is only one boss. Namely customers. And he can fire everyone in the company from the chairman to his subordinates, simply by spending his money elsewhere. – Sam Walton
- Try not to be the smartest person in a room. If you are that person, I suggest inviting someone who is smarter… or finding a new room. In a professional environment, this is called networking. In this organization, it is called team building. In this life called family, friends, and community. We are gifts to each other and my growth as a leader has shown me again and again that the most rewarding experiences come from relationships. – Michael Dell
- I think if you look at people, in both business and government, those who don’t have a moral compass, who turn to say whatever they think is popular at the time, in the end, they are just losers. – Michael Bloomberg
- I never lie, so if someone asks a question, I tell (answer) them. – Michael Bloomberg
- I don’t know why you need to be proud of something. It doesn’t make you better or worse. You are yourself. – Michael Bloomberg
- If you truly believe that you are making a difference and leaving a legacy of better schools, jobs, and safe streets, why not put the money into it? The goal is to improve schools, reduce crime, build affordable homes, and clean roads – and not fight. – Michael Bloomberg
- When you face a problem, remember that there must be a solution. Because everything is always in pairs. Every down is followed by an up. Every night ends with a new dawn.
Focus on the way out. Don’t lock yourself in the room with your problems. To find the door, search. Why hang on the wall? – J. Donald Walters
Jack Ma’s Special Business Motivation:
- Don’t worry about the future, but prepare for the future.
- Create your future, don’t worry about the whole world, be it politics or something outside your area of expertise.
- Don’t follow the old way of teaching, it’s out of date.
- Help others, serve the world, serve this century, only by thinking that way can we do more and better.
- Globalization cannot be stopped, the world has become smaller.
- Today is hard, tomorrow will be more difficult but the day after will be beautiful.
- It is belief, hard work, and vision that can change the world. Nothing is free.
- Find a good partner and team to be able to go far, strive and innovate.
- Be optimistic and positive.
- The economy is actually controlled by small businesses.
Quotes to Inspire Success in Your Life and Business
- Being positive in negative situations is not naivety, it is leadership. – Ralph Marston
- Of course, this is difficult. This is supposed to be difficult. If this was easy, everyone would do it. This difficulty is what makes it great. – A-League of Their Own
- Don’t let those who won’t even take the first step with you advise you on going that extra mile! – Stephen C. Hogan
- When you do something that challenges the status quo (social and political conditions), you will be met with a lot of sh#t. – Whitney Wolfe
- The only disability in life is a bad attitude. – Scott Hamilton
- Start wherever you are. Use whatever you already have. Do what you can. – the good quote
- To be successful you have to accept all the challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept what you like. – Mike Gafka
- When prayer becomes your habit, magic will become your lifestyle. – Awesome Quotes
- Just because everyone is going in that one direction, doesn’t mean you should too. Everyone can be wrong. – unknown
- Kindness is a language that can be heard by people who can’t hear (deaf) and people who can’t see (blind) can see. – Mark Twain
For this quote, the opposite is also true. Maybe you’ve met someone for the first time, but suddenly you feel something that is difficult to describe in words.
For example, you can feel that he is someone who is hiding something or has a hidden agenda. Sometimes what your hidden goals and feelings can be felt by others without needing to be expressed by physical body movements or words.
Be a good person, who really wants to give happiness to others. Not the other way around.
If you really have good intentions and goals, other people can feel it and you will also be rewarded accordingly. Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish which is a good cause based on love from a good purpose that is only done for justification and ego. The two things are not the same.
- If you have much, give away your wealth; If you only have a little, give your heart – Unknown
- Be kind to people who are envious, because in fact he is being tormented by his own inferiority. – Mario Teguh
- Love is the preeminent condition of man, where love triumphs and goodness reigns – Harbhajan Singh Yogi
- Choose being kind over being right, and you’ll be right every time – Richard Carlson
- No good deed, however small it may be, will be in vain if done. – Aesop
- Helping others can be a healer not only for those in need but for your soul as well – Marinela Reka
- I am the best, I say that before I even know who I really am – Muhammad Ali
- Start each day by saying positive things about your life.
- The hardest part of all the trouble is thinking about it! – Ajahn Brahma
- I walk slowly, but never walk backward. – Abraham Lincoln
- Some people will make you feel down because they see you have changed, evolved, and become better. This is simply because they have to make themselves feel better because they lack the willpower to do what they do. Ignore them.
- Allow yourself to move on to the next chapter of life when the time comes. Don’t get stuck on the same page. – Unknown
- Insanity is living your life by the rules of others. – Samqurashi
- I don’t see anyone as a competitor. We don’t have the same dreams, goals, ambitions and certainly don’t have the same brain. Therefore we are not the same. – unknown
- No need to rush to find out about everything. Embrace uncertainty and let life surprise you. – the good quote
For me, there are no difficulties in life. There are only challenges to face and problems to solve. – Hsieh Kun Shan
- My body is confined, but my mind is free. – Hsieh Kun Shan
- Don’t care about your loss, but look at what you already have. – Hsieh Kun Shan
- Those who are disciplined in kindness when they are young will not regret in old age they are weak. And any old man whose life was weak can surely remember his youth who neglected discipline. – Mario Teguh
- Don’t criticize something you don’t even try to understand, because once you do, there’s nothing left to criticize. – Timber Hawkeye
- Failure beats losers but inspires winners. – Robert Kiyosaki
- Don’t count the days, but make them count (Value) – Muhammad Ali
- The best way to predict your future is to make it. – Abraham Lincoln
- The most important thing is that we help each other and work hard to be useful to those around us. I believe we will be happier that way, than for you to be rich but all to yourself.” – Joko Widodo
If they don’t know you personally, don’t take them personally.
- Don’t wait to be ready. Because anything can happen, you are never really ready. The best preparation is the one you build in practice, through failures you learn from and successes for which you are grateful. – Mario Teguh
- What would your bravest self say about your actions, goals, relationships, and life? Listen. – Brendon Burchard
There is no such thing as security in this world. There is the only opportunity. – Doughlas MacArthur
- Arrogance can arise because of high social status, material, position, intelligence, or beauty. All these are mundane, which are the fruit of good Kamma, perishable. Use it to plant new good Kamma – B. Dhammiko Thera
- Free yourself from hatred, let go of worries about the future, live simply by fulfilling needs (not wants), give more, and expect less. That’s what modern society needs – B. Jayamedho
- Stop following desires as the beginning of peace. Because relentless desire, accompanied by lust, will give birth to new suffering – B. Gunapiyo
- We continue to enjoy worldly pleasures without knowing it is the source of our destruction. If the mind is not alert, has no attention, we are very easily carried away, we will suffer. Mindfulness is like a skipper, providing balance – B. Santacitto
- You cannot determine your future. You determine your habits and your habits determine your future – Unknown
- Faith can move mountains, but you have to keep pushing when you pray – Mason Cooley Cool
- When I thought I couldn’t go on anymore, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck – Estee Lauder
- Go far as you can see and you will see further – Zig Ziglar
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined – Henry David Thoreau
- Build your dreams otherwise, someone else will hire you to build theirs – Farrah Gray
- If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you will fall for someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not Much – Jim Rohn
- Don’t bury your failures. Let them inspire you – Robert Kiyosaki
- Don’t be intimidated and feel like you have to adjust yourself and your life to be liked by haters. Haters will still hate, whatever your explanation. So go on with your life as best you can. Life is about you, not about them. – Mario Teguh
- Throughout life, there will be people who make you angry, disrespect you, and treat you badly. Let God take care of the things they do, for the hatred in your heart will consume you too – Will Smith
- Your regret is not about what you did, but about what you didn’t do. So I took every opportunity. – Cameron Diaz
- Don’t let your small beginnings make you think small. Have a vision that goes beyond your conditions. – Brendon Burchard
- Go after vision, not money, because money will eventually follow you. – Tony Hsieh
- Don’t you dare shrink yourself down for the convenience of others? Don’t be small for those who refuse to grow.
- Help yourself and heaven will help you. – Italian Proverb
- You can, you must, and if you dare to start, you will. – Stephen King
- People often become what they have believed themselves to be. If I believe I can’t do something, then that means I can’t do it. But if I believe I can, I will gain the ability to do it, even though I didn’t have it at first. – Mahatma Gandhi
- You learn something every day if you pay attention. – Ray LeBlond
- Happiness at work comes from your own attitude. Good work is not something you find on the outside, but something you find while working. – Jack Ma
- People forget that failure and fear are fundamental to innovation. – William Saito
- Coming Together is the beginning; staying together is a process; Working together is a success. – Henry Ford
- The more modest and humble you are, the more God will notice you. The more arrogant people feel and feel that all things can be bought and managed, the more God allows them to be in trouble, in order to learn. – Mario Teguh
- Persistence gives strength to the weak, clarity to the confused, certainty to the doubtful, wealth to the poor, and gives glory to the seeker. – Mario Teguh
- Don’t be stressed about what you can’t change. – Unknown
- If you are a strong woman and believe in yourself, you also want others to succeed. – Bella Hadid
- We all have to experience two kinds of suffering: The suffering of discipline or the suffering of regret. – Motivation Partner
- When I look at my surroundings, I see a generation that was born to be great but let society enslave them. – Just Innovate
- Successful people make mistakes but keep moving forward – grinding for success
- Only dead fish go with the flow – live now success
- Don’t chase temporary happiness – Universally Good
- Don’t look yourself in their eyes – Unknown
- Those who do not manage their finances will always work for those who manage their personal finances. – superior wisdom
- If you can’t handle stress, you can’t handle success. – future successors
- Fear doesn’t stop death. it stops life. – the success mentor
- You are what you do, not what you say you want to do. – Business Mindset
- Miracles begin to happen when you give your energy to your dreams instead of your fears. – Become Entrepreneur
- Winners focus on winning, while losers focus on winners. – Instagram quotes
- If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, then walk away. – the success mentor
- At first, they will call you crazy. Later they will ask you for advice. – elite lux co
- Whatever you do now is for the future. Think about it. – business mindset
- People will judge you for whatever you do. So you just do what you want to do. – the good quote
- The change will not come if we wait for someone else or another time. We are the people we have been waiting for. We are the change we have been looking for. – Isaac
- Your time is limited, don’t waste it living on someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs
- The journey is the prize. – Steve Jobs
- Let’s move on to creating tomorrow instead of worrying about what happened yesterday. – Steve Jobs
- If you live each day as if it were your last, then you are most definitely doing the right thing. – Steve Jobs
- Motivation is what gets you started. But habits are what keep you going. – Jim Rohn
- Always wake up with a smile knowing that today you will have fun doing what other people are afraid to do. – Mark Cuban
- He who cannot be a good follower cannot be a good leader. – Aristotle
- Perfection is the enemy of success – Mark Cuban
- You can’t get someone to be ready for what you’ve prepared, and you’re not obligated to wait until they’ve made a decision. – daily dose
- No one is you. And that is your strength. – Just innovate
- We rise by lifting others up. – Ambition circles
- Before you give up, think about how far you will be in the next year if you don’t do that. – SumoMe
- The wrong people will teach you the right lessons in life. – laughing colors
- Don’t be sad because of people or situations. Neither of these things has power without your reaction. – @couplevegansart
- Worry is a waste of time. It doesn’t change anything. All it does is steal your joy and keep you busy doing nothing. – @couplevegansart
- The negative thinker sees difficulty in every opportunity. The positive thinker sees opportunity in every difficulty.
- When others are not celebrating with you, learn to celebrate with yourself. When no one else is praising you, learn to praise yourself. It’s not up to other people to keep encouraging you. This is up to you. Passion must come from within.
- Your past is not the bearing of your future. Every decision you make and every thought you think is shaping your future now. – Bob Proctor
- Today is the best day you have! – Bob Proctor
- Faith and Fear, both of which require you to believe in the invisible. – Bob Proctor
- When you are completely comfortable with yourself, not everyone will like you. But you won’t care at all. – daily dose
- There will be people who drown you or inspire you. Choose them wisely. – Business mindset
- Overthinking will destroy your mood. Breathe and let go. – Infinite Waters
- There is no success without sincerity. And there is no sincerity without patience. – Mario Teguh
- The best are not those who come with all their advantages, but those who don’t leave because they know all of our shortcomings. – unknown
- I don’t think you can wait for someone to fly in and come to save your life. I think you should save yourself. – unknown
- Stay dedicated, success will not happen overnight. – the success mentor
- Don’t judge yourself when you know your thoughts are irrational. Instead, you should recognize that it is part of your anxiety and not a reflection of your character. Be kind to yourself. – Tamara Lavoie
- Look to the future, set goals bigger than what others think is possible. Look back just to see how far you’ve come. – @how2be_rich
- Judge people by their questions rather than their answers. – @how2be_rich
- If you don’t feel like you fit into this world, it’s probably because you’re here to create a new world. – infinite waters
- If you wish good things for others, good things will come back to you too. This is a law of nature. – Infinite Waters
- Life is a great teacher, if you don’t learn a lesson it will repeat it. – the gentlemen’s rule book
- Don’t worry if people will like you or not, most people don’t even like themselves. – Infinite Waters
- In this world where people are obsessed with greed, the most beautiful thing humans can do is to stop craving diamonds and become diamonds themselves. – Christopher J. Parrish
- May your choices reflect hope, not fear. – Nelson Mandela
- Something that takes your peace of mind is actually too expensive. – One Mind Dharma
- If you keep thinking about other people’s bad opinions, you don’t have time to be a good person. – Mario Teguh
- Don’t leave yourself to find someone else. – Rune Lazuli
Best Business Inspirational Quotes Bonus
“Happiness comes to those who give their love freely, who don’t ask others to love them first. Generous as the sun that shines, without first asking whether people deserve its warmth.” – J. Donald Walters