Want to know How can I earn money from Google? Here BBonlinemoney has summarized the easiest ways you can try.
In this digital era, Google has developed into a giant multinational company that penetrates many sectors and reaches all corners of the world.
Google is not just a search engine, more than that, it is a company that provides internet services and products.
The digital sector covered by Google includes search engine technology, software, web computing, to online advertising.
If interested, here are Google’s fields that you can try the 7 Easy Ways to Make Money From Google.
Want to know more? Check out the following explanation, let’s go!
7 Great Ways To Earn Money From Google
Google AdSense is an online advertising service provided by Google to be installed on websites.
This method has long been recognized as the easiest way to monetize a website, be it in the form of a personal blog or even a portal.
Through Google AdSense, Google will later display certain advertisements on the website that you register.
Later, through these advertisements, you will be paid based on the number of people who see and click on the advertisements displayed.
This method is very easy to do as long as you have a website that is actively filled with interesting content.
Google AdSense advantages:
- Get money instantly when the ad is clicked on by a visitor
- The ads displayed are the ads with the highest price
- Free to choose the appearance of the ad you want to display
- Responsive ad display adapts to various devices
- There are special statistics to monitor ad performance
Weaknesses of Google AdSense:
- It takes high traffic to get big income
- Revenue automatically stops when traffic and ads are lost
- Google can impose a penalty when an ad is accidentally clicked
Although both are about advertising, Google Ads services are different from Google AdSense.
Through Google Ads, you will not get money directly, because this service is an online advertising service.
This service is perfect for those of you who have a product or service but don’t yet have a broad market coverage.
By placing advertisements through Google Ads you will increase the scope of your business and bring in more customers.
Google Ads advantages:
- Effective for business promotion
- Using the PPC system, meaning you only need to pay based on the ad that is clicked
- Easy ad management and full features available
- Equipped with supporting information for advertising
Cons of Google Ads:
- Only for business owners
- Requires capital for advertising costs
Google My Business
In this digital era, a business really needs a digital presence or digital presence so that business products can be widely recognized.
This is evident from the behavior of people who now rely on the internet to find something.
Through Google My Business, you can create your own business profile to increase business exposure and reputation.
Google My Business advantages:
- Its use is very easy
- Help bring businesses online
- There are free features and complete insights to support business
- Build a business reputation practically
Disadvantages of Google My Business:
- Complete features may be difficult for ordinary people to understand
- A business reputation can be bad when misinformed
- You must be responsive to respond to customer questions
This method of making money from Google requires you to create an application.
Although it seems heavy, currently making applications and entering into Google Playstore is an easy opportunity to make money.
You can get money through app sales, in-app purchases, in-app advertising, and subscriptions.
The advantages of Google Playstore:
- There are many monetization schemes
- There are not as many competitors as on other Google platforms
Disadvantages of Google Playstore:
- Limited to application developers only
- Creating an application takes a long time
- It takes time and promotional capital to attract users
Google Maps actually can’t be called a way to get money from Google, but you will be given incentives.
This geo-location platform opens opportunities for anyone to contribute to its development.
This contribution can be in the form of a review, rating, or adding a photo of the location.
Google Maps advantages:
- Try out new features and get incentives from Google
- The way it works is like a game, you will get an incentive for every point you set
- There are many options to earn points
- Points earned will not be forfeited
Disadvantages of Google Maps:
- Incentives are not in the form of money
- The internet will stop when you don’t make a review on Google Maps
Organic Traffic Google
Organic traffic Google is one type of traffic that until now is known to be the biggest monetization miners.
In fact, this type of traffic is said to be 6x more effective than using paid advertising.
Unfortunately, to get this type of traffic, you need search engine optimization (SEO) skills.
Benefits of Google’s Organic Traffic:
- SEO optimization skills are in high demand and are paid handsomely
- The benefits are many
- SEO-related monetization is very broad and varied,
Cons of Organic Google Traffic:
- Learning SEO takes a long time
- The Google algorithm is always changing
You must be familiar with YouTube, a popular platform that is in demand by all ages.
How to get money through YouTube is very easy, you only need to create interesting video-based content.
- Monetization opportunities are very broad, such as AdSense, affiliates, paid promotions, brand ambassadors, and so on
- Can add relationships with fellow content creators
- Has a wide exposure
Cons of YouTube:
- Requires skill and capital to produce quality videos
- It took a long time to get many subscribers
- The competition between content creators is getting higher
Hopefully, this article about 7 Easy Ways to Make Money From Google is useful, good luck!