How to Advertise on Facebook is very useful for those of you who are starting a business. Or want to expand the reach of your business.
Like increasing your online store sales, follow how to create Ads on Facebook Ads with very easy steps you can do yourself at home.
If you are a businessman who sells your wares through social media on Facebook or on Instagram, you can get more traffic than the organic way.
Reach a wider range of potential customers, to introduce your business to many people on social media.
By advertising using Facebook Ads, you can increase the traffic of potential buyers who can then be converted into buyers.
Well then how to make ads on Facebook Ads, the following is an easy way. The following steps are summarized by Weblogue.net.
But previously there were two ways to advertise using Facebook Ads, either through the boost button on posts to get more reach or using the ads manager dashboard.
Also Read: 5 Ways to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
But for more detailed advertising, you should use the ads manager dashboard and of course, advertise using Facebook Ads, you also give it to Instagram in one dashboard.
How to Advertise on Facebook: Complete Facebook Ads Guide
- Go to page https://www.facebook.com/adsmanager
- Click Create
- Select the Campaign Objective as follows:
- Awareness campaign type: Brand Awareness or reach
- Campaign type Considerations: Traffic, Engagement, App installs, Video views, Lead generation, Messages.
- Conversion Campaign Type: Conversions, Catalog sales, Store visits
- Select the type of campaign you want, then click Continue
- Next is to create an Ad Set
- In the Ad Set, you are asked to specify targeting such as Budget settings, which you can set daily or throughout the promotion period (advertising is safe for four days)
- Set a schedule for when your ad runs
- Define ad targets by selecting a location, age, gender, language, and more
- Choose ad placements, if it’s the first time you can choose automatically.
- If you have created all the ad sets, you can move on to creating creatives
- Click Next
- Select the page or Instagram account that you want to display ads on
- Select ad type (photo, video, carousel photo, and more)
- Create creatives such as title, description, main text, and also CTA (Call To Action)
- CTA can go to websites, messenger messages, Whatsapp, and others
- If all is complete you can publish your ad for review on Facebook.
But you need to remember you also have to make payment settings on the business management menu > Bills.
Set a payment method that is possible for you to do, you can use a credit card or a local bank transfer.
Now, it’s not easy to make ads on Facebook Ads, now you can reach people who use Facebook or Instagram to get to know the products or services you provide.
Also Read: How to Make Money With Facebook fan page
That’s How to Advertise on Facebook, a surefire step to make it easier to expand the reach of your business.