PayPal allows us to change the name on our personal account. However, please note that we cannot change names with other people’s names. We are only allowed to make minor changes to the name on our PayPal account.
One of the reasons for the need to change the name on the PayPal account is the incompatibility of the PayPal name with the name at the local bank.
As we know, to make cash withdrawals (withdrawals) to a local bank, the name on the PayPal account must match the name on the bank account. There cannot be a single letter difference 😉
Well, maybe at first we didn’t care about the name on PayPal. Or maybe we are having a hard time filling in our first and last names because we only have one single name. There may also be a change in name that is deemed necessary.
Here are How to Change Name on PayPal Personal or Business account
How to Change Your Name on PayPal
- Log in to your PayPal.
- Select the “Contact us” on the horizontal menu at the bottom.
Also Read: 5 Best Apps to Make Money PayPal
- Select “Send us”.
- Please select “My account” as the topic and “Name Change” as the subtopic.
- Type “Name Change” in “Summarize your question in one sentence”.
- Press “Continue”.
- Press “How do I change the name on my Personal / Premier PayPal account?”.
- Press “secure form”.
Also Read: How to Delete PayPal Account Permanently
- Choose the first type of name change.
- Please follow the instructions to upload a file or get a front page for fax.
Documents that can be used for verification are identity documents with valid photos, including Driver’s license, Passport, valid government identity cards.
Also Read: Why can’t I send my PayPal balance?
Then PayPal will change the name on the personal/premier account within 2-3 working days.