PayPal is popular as an electronic or digital payment system that can be used for transactions in various online stores. Want to know how to create a PayPal account? Yes, now there is a way to create a PayPal account without a credit card.
In addition to shopping at online stores, a PayPal account can also function as an online account that can be used to transfer and receive a number of funds.
Now, PayPal accounts can be linked to local bank accounts or credit cards. Of course, this makes you excited to find out how to create a PayPal account, right? Come on, explore how to create PayPal account without credit card.
Initially, PayPal came from a company known as Confinity. PayPal was first launched in 1999. While Confinity merged with X.com and PayPal experienced development to become what it is today.
Also Read: How to Change Your PayPal Password
Why you need to know how to create a PayPal account
For internet users, PayPal has long been the number one online payment tool. As an electronic transfer service company, in the internet world, PayPal has become a kind of check and money order that facilitates financial transactions.
At first, PayPal was the merger company of Confinity with X.com. However, two years later, in 2002, the world auction site eBay acquired it.
In 2014, eBay decided to separate PayPal. Now, PayPal stands as its own company. More and more people make financial transactions online with PayPal facilities.
Not only for online shopping transactions, but PayPal can also make payments for several web purposes, for example, to receive payments from AdSense.
If you have a Blogspot account or Youtube channel that brings you money, then generally the balance goes to your PayPal account.
How to create a PayPal Account guide
Here are easy steps to create PayPal via a web browser. Now, PayPal can also be accessed via the Android or iOS application.
- Open the PayPal website via the web address https://www.paypal.com/
- Click the “Create account now” button and select the account use you need
- As soon as the pop-up appears, select “Buy” and “Using PayPal”
- Click the “Get Started” button
- PayPal registration form
- After the PayPal registration form appears, fill in all the fields starting from the country/region, first name, last name, email address, password, confirm password, etc.
- When the form is completely filled out, click the “Next” button.
- Connect your PayPal account
- You can do this connection with a local bank account, credit card, or debit card that you have
- Your PayPal account is ready to use
The eight ways are the steps to create a PayPal account without a credit card. By having PayPal, you can already make online financial transactions for goods or services traded via the internet and usually requires payment with this account.
However, to add PayPal balance, now you don’t need a credit card anymore. If you don’t have a credit card, you can use a virtual credit card (VCC) service at an affordable price.