The PayPal payment application can make it easier for those of you who want to transact purchases of goods from abroad. Here’s How to Create PayPal Account.
Apparently, the method is easy, really!
Before discussing how to register, it’s good that you need to understand the PayPal application even further, yes!
Actually, what is PayPal, anyway?
PayPal is a digital payment system that can be used to replace conventional methods, such as checks and money transfers.
You could say, PayPal is an online account for transactions to buy products and receive funds from people who have a PayPal account, local bank account, or credit card.
Oh yeah, the PayPal function isn’t just about buying and selling online, you know!
The reason is, PayPal is needed for those of you who are working abroad, active internet users, to business people.
Well, here BBonlinemoney presents a review of How to Create PayPal Account along with other information in the description below!
PayPal Service Types
By using PayPal, you can enjoy a variety of interesting services that are already offered.
Here are the types of PayPal services you can enjoy:
- Transfer money from bank to PayPal account
- Transfer money from your PayPal account to someone else’s PayPal account in various countries around the world
- Transfer money from your PayPal account to your personal bank account
- Make any purchases, even online or offline in various countries
Also Read: How to Get Bitcoin For Free Without Mining
How To Create Paypal Account?, and How To Setup Paypal
How to register PayPal is not that complicated, you know.
You only need a computer or cell phone with an internet connection to make it.
Come on, just follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are 18 years old and have a credit card.
- Go to the official PayPal site.
- Select the PayPal account type, personal or business account and then click ‘Sign up’.
- Fill in the personal data information in the form fields provided in full. After that, click ‘Agree and Create Account’.
- Confirm by entering the verification code. Click the ‘Continue’ button, then click ‘Enter My Account’
- After success, you can find a page to enter your PayPal account. Don’t forget to do an email confirmation.
- You can directly access your PayPal account by logging in and entering the email and password that you registered.
- After logging in, you will be asked to fill in the security question column, then click ‘Submit’
Your PayPal account has been created.
- Yeah, you can immediately use various online transactions such as purchases to withdraw funds via PayPal.
But keep in mind, you have to verify your credit card first before making a transaction, yes!
How to Open a PayPal Account without a Credit Card
For those of you who want to have a PayPal account without a credit card, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to the official PayPal site.
- Next, choose the type of PayPal account that suits your needs, then click ‘Continue’.
- Fill in your personal data completely according to your identity, then click ‘Agree and Create Account’.
- Skip the PayPal credit card verification process by clicking the ‘I’ll do it later’ button.
- Email verification and mobile number on PayPal.
- PayPal account created.
How to Use a PayPal Account
After registering for a PayPal account, you can log-in first and enter the PayPal account that was created previously.
If so, you can follow the steps provided in the application or you can immediately make a payment by simply clicking the ‘Pay’ button.
Oh yes, transactions for online shopping, transfer money to other accounts, to withdraw money to your bank account you can also use PayPal.
Here’s the explanation.
How to Use PayPal for Online Shopping
Now, shopping to e-commerce abroad doesn’t need to be complicated anymore because you can use PayPal.
To use it, you can see the description below:
- Go to e-commerce sites abroad, such as Amazon and eBay
- Select the item you want to buy, and put it in the basket
- After selecting the items to be purchased, then checkout
- Select the payment menu with the Pay with PayPal method
- Enter your PayPal account and confirm payment in an e-mail that is connected to PayPal
Payment is complete
How to Use PayPal to Transfer Money to Another Account
Besides being used for online shopping, PayPal can also be used to transfer money to other accounts.
Here are the details.
- Open the PayPal app and log in
- After that, click “Transfer Money”
- Enter the nominal amount of money to be transferred
- Also, enter the PayPal account name or the intended account number
- After all transferred data is filled in, don’t forget to click ‘Send’
How to Use PayPal to Withdraw Money into Your Bank Account
In addition to shopping and money transfers, it turns out that money in PayPal can be disbursed to a bank account.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the homepage of your PayPal account, then click the ‘Withdraw Funds’ link
- Enter the withdrawal details or fill in the number of funds to be withdrawn and the destination bank account for withdrawing funds. Then, click ‘Continue’
- Do a review
- If the data is correct, then click ‘Transfer’
- After that, the withdrawal process has also been completed
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using PayPal
After knowing How to Create PayPal Account, it would be better for you to also know the advantages and disadvantages of using it.
Come on, let’s see the explanation below!
Advantages of Using PayPal
- Security regarding personal data and information of PayPal users is guaranteed
The administration fee is relatively cheap
- The duration of transfers to other PayPal accounts or to bank accounts in different countries only takes 24 hours
- Can be used for shopping at online stores around the world practically
- Many offer attractive promos
- Easily accessible, via cell phone or computer device
Disadvantages of Using PayPal
- The administrative fee for transferring funds from PayPal to a non-PayPal account is approximately 3 percent of the transaction amount, plus the US $ 0.3.
- It is easy to abuse it because the scope of the transaction is wider, so this openness is what makes it vulnerable to fraud.
That’s How to Create PayPal Account, hopefully, this is useful.