How to Download Instagram Videos? Is it familiar with the social media application called Instagram? Yes, one application of hits among young people allows you to view videos and also various images from interesting accounts on Instagram.
Well, sometimes you also want to take or download videos on Instagram. Unfortunately, you can’t directly download Instagram videos on directly. That is, you must have the best Instagram downloader app.
How to Download Instagram Videos? It’s easy, you only need to follow some of the easiest tutorials from businessoldnet for how to download videos on Instagram. There are also ways how to download Instagram videos without app. Curious? Come on, see the reviews to the end!
5 Ways How to Download Instagram Videos on 2021
Before knowing some applications that can download Instagram Videos, we will now provide a tutorial for downloading Instagram videos without app. That is, you don’t need to download or install additional applications on your mobile phones.
Read Also: How to Get Followers on Instagram Fast
You only need to copy the video link on Instagram then paste the link into the web browser of the video download provider. Well, here are some web browsers that can download Instagram Videos.
Downloadgram is a web browser where you can download videos on Instagram easily and simply. Take it easy, this web browser download program can be used by any smartphone and it’s free. To download videos on Instagram, please follow the following tutorial:
- Open it on the Instagram application on a smartphone, not in a web browser.
- If you have opened the Instagram application, you can immediately search for the video you want to download. Then, click the symbol three points at the top of the video.
- Next, you can directly click and select the copy link to copy the video link.
- Then, open the Downloadgram web browser by clicking here.
- Then, you can directly paste the link in the blank column.
- Already? Now, it’s time for you to download the video directly by clicking Download.
- Next, Downloadgram will display a button to download the video, just click Download video.
- Well, automatically Downloadgram will immediately download it and it will be stored directly in the mobile phones gallery respectively. Easy isn’t it?
Besides Downloadgram, there are also other web browsers to easily download videos on Instagram. This dredown is not much different from Downloadgram, you only need to copy the link and paste the link into the Dredown web browser. For details, you can follow the steps below:
Read Also: How to Get Blue Tick on Instagram
- Not much different from Downloadgram, you only need to open Dredown by clicking here.
- Don’t forget to also choose a video source. You can choose Instagram at the bottom.
- Then, visit Instagram and directly copy the video link you want to download.
- If you have finished copying the link, then the next step is you can directly paste the link in the Dredown column. Then, click the Dredown next to the column.
- Automatically, Dredown will display a link in MP4 format. Now, just click the link in the green column, the video will be downloaded by Dredown.
That’s two ways to download videos on Instagram easily without having to install and download additional applications on Instagram. Which do you prefer, using Dredown or Downloadgram?
How to Download Instagram Videos With the Apps
Well, if you feel complicated with steps to download Instagram videos without an application, then you can try downloading them with the application. Take it easy, the application used is a free application available on PlayStore. So, this one method can only be done by Android smartphone users. What application is it about? How to? Check out the following review.
1. Video Downloader
For the first application that we recommend is a Video Downloader that is developed by the InShot developer. This application makes it very easy for you to download videos on Instagram with just one click. Here’s how to use it:
- Install and download the Video Downloader application by clicking here.
- If you already have the application, you can directly enter the Instagram application to find the video you want to download.
- Then, you copy the video link on Instagram that you want to download.
- After that, you enter the Video Downloader application and immediately click paste and the video will be downloaded automatically. Very practical right?
Overview of information for those of you who want to use this application that Video Downloader is not only for downloading videos but also can download images on Instagram. So, this application can also be a solution for download Instagram photos.
2. Video Downloader for Instagram
Next, still by Instagram video download app. This time, I recommend the Video Downloader application for download Instagram videos without url. This is a free application that works simply and not complicated.
The same is true with the Video Downloader application where you only need to copy and paste the link to the video URL that you want to take on Instagram. To be clearer, follow the following steps:
- Download and install the Video Downloader for Instagram on PlayStore application or click here.
- After that, enter the Instagram application to find the video you are about to download.
- If you have found the video, you can immediately click on the symbol three points at the top, then select the copy URL link.
- Afterward, you open the Video Downloader for the Instagram application that was downloaded and click paste to download the video you copied earlier.
Automatically, the Video Downloader for Instagram application will immediately download and save the video into the gallery of your Android smartphone.
Still with an Instagram video download app android. Now, the application is called FastSave for Instagram. This is an application that only requires one click to download videos on Instagram and here’s how:
Read Also: Top 10 Most Followers on Instagram Accounts
- Download and install the application on your Android smartphone by clicking here.
- Then, enter the FastSave application. Here, the application is still not active, so you have to activate it first by sliding the button next to FastSave Service.
- If you have activated it, it will be marked in blue.
- After that, you can go directly to the Instagram application and look for the video you want to download.
- Then copy the url link on the video on Instagram and the video will automatically be downloaded. Easy isn’t it?
That was the variety of 5 Ways How to Download Videos on Instagram 2021 easiest and most practical. You can do it with the help of third-party applications or directly without an application.
Well, which method do you prefer? Or do you have other ways? If you have other methods, please write it in the comments section right away!