How to Download Youtube Videos on iPhone?, Who says downloading youtube videos can only be done on Android? As a smartphone that is often labeled “the mobile phone of the rich” is famous for having a closed operating system and having limited applications, so you iPhone users cannot enjoy YouTube offline on the iPhone.
Apparently, this is a big mistake guy! This time I discuss how to download YouTube videos on iPhone easily and quickly. Please apply these tips guys!
3 Ways How to Download Youtube Videos on iPhone
1. Directly from YouTube
YouTube actually provides the option to download their videos directly. Here’s how to download youtube videos without any software:
- Open the YouTube application as usual on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select or search the YouTube video you want to download.
- when you have opened the video you want to download, please press the ‘Download’ logo
- Next, you will be given a choice of the quality of the video you want to download. If so, please select OK
Read Also: How to Download Youtube Videos in Mobile
Note: Not all YouTube videos you can download, and you can watch YouTube offline for a certain period of time.
2. Using a Telegram
Who would have thought that Telegram had a hidden feature for downloading YouTube videos on the iPhone? The method is also quite easy and simple! Note the following ways:
- Open the telegram, as usual, then in the search bar column, type the bot account named AnySave.
- After meeting the AnySave account, please Add and start chatting with the bot account.
- So you don’t have to bother copy-pasting the YouTube link to the telegram, please type @vid (space) Title of the YouTube video that you want to download to your iPhone. ++
- After you select the video you want to download, let the AnySave bot account work and please wait a moment.
- If you want to immediately download the video, you can select the blue download logo that is available. If you want to choose another resolution and format, please scroll down.
- Done! Just waiting for the download to finish and can watch YouTube videos on your iPhone.
3. Using the Documents by Readdle Application
The third way is actually quite complicated. However, this method is guaranteed to be one of the most effective and I guarantee it will be 100% successful for downloading YouTube videos to your satisfaction. Following are the steps:
Download and install the Documents by Readdle application. If you don’t have one, you can download it here.
If so, follow the next steps. Make sure you pay attention to this method carefully and thoroughly.
Open Documents by Readdle on your iPhone. Then open the default browser in the application, by pressing the compass logo at the bottom right of this application.
Type the site of the YouTube download service provider. But Jaka strongly recommends that you use the site https://www.vidpaw.com/.
Paste the YouTube video link that you want to download on the Vidpaw.com search bar
Read Also: How to Download Youtube Videos to Computer
Next, you will be given a large selection of video formats and different sizes that you can customize to your liking. Select Download if you have found the video format you want.
After that, select the download logo at the bottom of the screen and wait for the download process to finish.
The YouTube video that you have downloaded on your iPhone is in the Downloads folder
Vital Records! The video that you downloaded earlier can only be accessed in the Downloads Documents by Readdle application folder. So, the video will not be included in your camera roll.
The final word
Thus my discussion of 3 Ways How to Download Youtube Videos on iPhone. Hopefully, this article helps you guys!