How to Invest Safely for Beginners – There are various ways of finding extra income apart from the regular salary. If you don’t have much time for side work, better start thinking about seeking investment.
Secure and profitable investment can be done in various ways, ranging from bonds, stocks, gold, and others. Look for an investment which is approximately yields higher than the annual inflation rate.
Don’t get more money you just saved in the bank because the longer the more depleted the passage of inflation.
For those of you who’ve never capitalize on investment opportunities, will probably have a lot of concerns. To that end, we present the seven safe investment tips for beginners. Here are seven ways to invest safely for beginners.
7 Secrets of How to Invest Safely for Beginners
1. How to Invest Safely for Beginners With Safe investments at the right time (trend)
The first key how to invest safely is knowing in advance that such a life, economics also runs with the cycle of its own. Much like the season that runs almost the same every year, as well as in investing.
If you go at the right time in the cycle, then the money generated will be more. One way of viewing this cycle is still in the early stages or have a peak, or even been dropped will be discussed in the final points. This could be a safe investment for beginners.
2. specify the Industry based on the cycle of investments that suit you
The second key safe investing is knowing the cycle that is in progress. For example, the financial cycle in the United States who have already succeeded in early years 90 80 till the end of the 80s are over, now they go into the cycle of commodities, such as steel, crude oil, palm oil and so on.
3. How to Invest Safely for Beginners With Observe Each Cycle, select the best
The third key how to invest safely is when observing the cycle of each instrument investment cycle, you can choose which ones are ready. For example, if in the U.S. now is being entered in the commodity cycle, the steel sector as a promising investment.
Steel now has started to come down and ready to be replaced. If you observe this cycle properly, then it’s time you go in to buy gold soon as the safest investment.
4. How to Invest Safely for Beginners With Find Your Investment Instruments Ahold
The fourth key how to invest safely is to choose your investment instruments master, to be great that you like. There are several options if you are going to start with a capital investment of less than $1000.
– Mutual funds, namely containers and the pattern of the management of funds/capital for a group of investors to invest in investment instruments available in the market by purchasing units of equity mutual funds. These funds are then managed by investment managers (MI) into the investment portfolio, either in the form of stocks, bonds, money market or other securities/effects.
– Peer-To-Peer Lending. Peer to peer lending or commonly referred to as P2P is one type of Fund. But unlike the traditional finance, P2P use technology marketplace to bring together investors with micro-entrepreneurs.
With the tech press and operational costs and investors can examine more accurately about the risk profile of the micro-businesses that will be funded. Thus the instrument of P2P is very suitable as a way of investing is safe for beginners with swept up good results.
With the model system assisted p2P lending technology, these services can be the most secure and profitable investment especially P2P lending is very novice investor allows for.
– Of Precious Metals. By buying the metal started, for example, gold, you don’t need to bother to take care of it too. Stay just then silenced the price will go up. But, in the midst of a crisis such as this is now the price is rapidly changing. If you’re clever, you can buy cheap and sell at this moment in time.
5. secure Investments should be put on hold for the long-term
Five key ways to invest is to be detained for a period which is long enough.
This is done to ward off the volatility and the risk of the investment (loss). The biggest mistake that is often made investors are always too ready to protect his portfolio, so often panic when the market crashed and took off the entire investment.
In fact, we suggest that investors have to believe that the trend of weakening it just part of a cycle that will be strengthened again unless the investment instrument cycle was nearing its peak.
6. How to Invest Safely for Beginners With Evaluation of each trend investment opportunities
The sixth key how to invest in becoming an investor who flips, but not against the market. For example, when all the people doing the buying action, you must be the seller. Vice versa, when everyone is selling, you should so buyers.
As Warren Buffett said, “you should be greedy when everyone else fears, and fear when others greedy.”
7. know the height of the investment Cycle before the Fall
An investment would reach its peak before finally getting into a downward trend. Indeed the Summit could not be seen by the naked eye, but there are some traits that you can consider:
– The yield you get suddenly rise quickly, higher than you usually get in a period of a year. Offing this investment cycle will reach its peak.
– If all you know, friends, relatives, and neighbors to discuss the question of investment profit earned on the same instrument with you. The characteristics of approaching its peak.
– If a lot of people began to stop work and rely on life simply by trading shares in the stock exchange through online trading, or become a broker properties.
Examples such as the shows second instrument that investment has reached peak cycle, it is time you are looking for a new investment instrument with a cycle which is still young.