How to Make a Gmail Email and Company Email – Through this article, I will discuss several options for creating an email. Ranging from free e-mails in Gmail to paid e-mails with your own domain names such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for both personal and company e-mail addresses. We will discuss the steps to make an email completely and you can follow it easily.
Currently, email has many functions that can be used in everyday life. Not just to send messages, here are some functions:
- 1. Sent Message
The initial email function is to send messages. You can send or receive messages in seconds, depending on the speed of the internet users and your email server.
- 2. To Register Online Account
At present almost everyone has a social media account such as Twitter or Facebook, to make sure it will require an email address. In addition, an email address is also needed when you are going to shop online, be it to buy goods or tickets because you have to create an account first.
- 3. Activate the Smartphone
For those of you who have an Android smartphone, so that the device can be used, you will need an email address. This is also useful for logging in to the play store which will be useful when you want to install a new application.
- 4. Media Promotion
Of course, you have often received promotional emails from various companies regarding the promos they are running. That is one of the e-mail functions, which is to get conversions, whether it is increasing sales or number of registrations.
Steps to Make an Email
In this tutorial we will discuss three steps to create an email in a different way, if you want to make a free email and do not want a professional email, please follow the steps in option 1.
For those of you who want a more professional email, please follow the steps in option 2, for this option we share a more efficient way to create an email with your own domain name.
How to Make a Gmail Email
Note: For this option, the email address you will get is email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before entering the steps to create an email, you must have a Gmail account first. You can use the account to log in to products owned by Google other than Gmail, namely YouTube, Google Drive, Blogger, Google Play, and other Google products.
To make it, please follow the steps below:
1. Please access the page to register for a Google account.
2. Fill in the details requested starting from, name, email address, password, date of birth, gender, and telephone number.
3. After you have finished creating a Google account, then you already have a Gmail account, then please log in to your Gmail.
How to Make a Company Email
If you are a professional who needs an email address in accordance with the name of the company or profession to be more trusted in the eyes of the customer, of course, you must make a company email address according to your company name or name.
But before you decide to make an email, there are a number of things that must be considered. An e-mail address is the most important part of e-mail so that you can easily receive messages, and the e-mail address for each user will vary.
That’s why you have to consider several things when you will make an email, for more details, please refer to the infographic below.
There are several options that you can use to create a company email address using your own domain name, including:
a. How to Make a Company Email with Your Own Domain on Zohomail
This option you can use when you want to have an email address as desired but at an affordable cost, because only need to pay a domain fee for one year.
So you only pay for buying a domain of around 13 $ / year.
The e-mail address that you can create can be adjusted to the chosen domain name. For example, if your domain name is namausahaanda.com, an e-mail address can be made to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.
- Your email address looks more professional
- You only need to pay a domain fee for one year
- The resource is limited to 5GB.
- Your email can be deleted at any time if you are considered to violate the terms and conditions of Zoho Mail.
For the way please follow the steps below:
1. Buy a domain name, you can buy it at various domain providers on the internet.
2. Select a domain name, by entering the desired name in the available column then click the Domain Check button. If you have trouble deciding on a domain name, please read the article on how to determine a domain name.
3. If not available, please search for another domain name. If available, please complete the order process.
4. After your domain is active, please configure your domain with Zohomail
b. How to Make a Company Email with Your Own Domain on Hosting
This option is the solution for you that requires greater resources at an affordable price.
- Your email address looks more professional
- You can create a website according to the email domain name.
- Email is easy to backup at any time.
- You have to buy hosting, but it will be comparable to the resources obtained and there is no need to buy a domain (starting from the Student hosting package).
To make e-mail hosting according to your own domain, it’s very easy to do. You only need to do a few steps as below:
1. Buy hosting and domain
2. Make an order, on one of the hosting packages, we recommend choosing a Personal package with free domains and resources that are quite relieved. After you make payments and confirm according to instructions, your hosting and domain will be active for a while.
3. If your hosting and domain are active, please create your new email by logging in to cPanel.
4. In cPanel, please select the Email Accounts menu
5. Enter the e-mail address you want to make in the E-mail column, then select the domain for e-mail in the Domain section (if you have more than one domain on hosting). Enter the password in the Password form, specify a quota, then save the changes by pressing the Create Account button.
6. To use e-mail, please access via the domainname.com/webmail link, enter the e-mail address and password that you specified for the e-mail you created.
7. There will be three choices of webmail applications that you can use, please click one, in this example we choose Roundcube.
8. Below is a Roundcube webmail display, you can send e-mail via the available menu.
You can choose how to make the above email according to your personal needs and your company’s needs.
But if you are more focused on making e-mail companies that are concerned with email traffic activities. Whether in terms of the number of recipients or even with large capacity shipments, email hosting is the right choice.
You can consider using a special hosting email that we have provided for users who need more resources for email needs. Interestingly you can choose disk space for email hosting according to your needs.
Those are some of the options for creating new emails that you can use. If you only need an email to create a social media account like Facebook, Gmail is enough. But, if you want to have a more professional email address, we recommend making an email with your own name as in step 2.
For email addresses with their own domain names, there are two alternatives, the first is to only pay domains for one year or by hosting and domains to get full control.