How to Start a Business Facebook Page in 8 Simple Steps
Do you know that you can create your business Facebook page and this how to start a business facebook page guide will help you to create the page?
Why use the Facebook business page?
Do you know that Facebook is the most useful social media platform in the world? There are 2 billion users are active in the platform and this becomes one platform that unable to ignore business success. The fact is with Facebook your business is easy to find by Facebook users and interact with your brand online.
A Guide to Set Up your Facebook Business Page
- Sign up into Facebook. In the top three dots in right corner click CREATE PAGE. Choose the type of business page that desired to create for. There are several options include local business, community, brand or products, and place options available. When clicking the business type. There is a box that asks detail for a business name, address and also a category of the page. Choose the button GET Started.
- Add image. Next, upload the image of your brand or logo that represents your business in the Facebook business page. The image is the first impression that will attract your consumer so choose the image wisely. Ensure that the photos you choose to align with the brand and it identifiable with the business easily. After choosing the best picture, click the button UPLOAD PROFILE PICTURE.
- Explore the new business Facebook page. Your Facebook business page is already used to promote business, but it still extremely sparse. You need to take a few time to research to features available on the page. Unless you are readily aware of the operation from the Facebook business page, then this only takes a few minutes to configure.
- Add Facebook business page description in SHORT. This description is a brief opportunity to explain the business to the audience. Just put short sentences by clicking the button ADD SHORT DESCRIPTION and share to visitors what they need to know in clear and concisely. The longer description can add later on.
- Create a username. Username also knew as vanity URL that becomes the way you tell people how to find in the Facebook platform. The username can be up to 50 characters but don’t take use extra character too much. The username should be easy to remember and known. Click the button in CREATE USERNAME FOR YOUR PAGE to setting Facebook business page vanity URL.
- A complete description of the Facebook business page in the ABOUT section. When an attempt to lave more detail on the page, then fill out the section of “ABOUT”. Facebook most often becomes the very first platform when people looking for information about business and have a detailed description is important. It is also a good idea for adding a list of information about the procedure for Facebook Messenger in the business page, for example, the response of customer service and operation hours.
- Create the first Facebook business page post. The next step that needs to do is create a post before inviting people to like the Facebook business page. You want to share valuable content that will attract people to visit the page. Create posts that create on your own or share the relevant content from the leaders on the business industry. The post also able filled with specific events or products or services you offer. Ensure that everything you post or share on the Facebook business page offers value to the visitor and they will tend to stick around on your page and visit next time. The Facebook business page is now representations of online presence that will make a potential customer feel comfort when need to interact with you.
- Start engages with the Facebook business page audience. Now you’re ready to add push to your Facebook business page. Invite people on Facebook to visit the page and use another platform such as Twitter and website to promote the page.
How Optimizing Business Facebook Page
Now you have a business Facebook page with the basic setup it’s time to optimize the page to maximize the engagement and achieve marketing goals that have been targeted.
- CTA or Call to action feature. When building the page, you may be unable to provide visitor’s page with the information they need when they write to the page. But with feature Call to Action, you can provide customers with information that they are looking for, including allowing them to engage with business in real life. Default set from Facebook, it comes with the button of SEND MESSAGE which purposed to encourage visitors to contact business admin/owner through the Facebook Messenger. You can customize this feature by allowing visitors to learn more about the business you have, shopping, download available apps or make an appointment. To customize it, click the button SEND MESSAGE>click EDIT>choose button type you want>choose a specific message to appear in the button>click NEXT>click FINISH if the customization is done.
- Add the pinned post. The pinned post is something that contains important information, a promotion that you offer to the customers, or top content that you want the customer engaged with. The pinned post will sit in the top of the Facebook business page below the cover image so it will attractively put attention from those who visit the Facebook business page. Click the button “FOLLOW US” to ensure you have a loyal audience that waiting for the next content about products or others that relevant to the business.
The Benefit of Using Facebook Business Page
Is using the Facebook business page crucial to business? Here are beneficiaries from the page to the business.
- It increases exposure to potential customers.
- Reduce the cost of marketing
- It can reach the targeted audience accurately
- It can build a customer’s brand loyalty.
- If you have web, it will increase traffic in your web
- It will boost the SEO on Facebook platform
- This is a platform that ready mobile
Hopefully, these benefits can convince you of the importance of the Facebook business page as strategic marketing. This also will help when needing a guide on how to start a business Facebook page and obtain the marketing goals, increase sales and earn profit and last, expand the brand.