Find out How to Use WhatsApp Business that can help your business soar.
WhatsApp Business or WhatsApp Business released on January 10, 2018, is a chat application that provides interesting features that can be used by sellers so that their sales products are easy to understand and known by consumers.
However, WhatsApp Business is different from the original version of WhatsApp. Here’s how to make WhatsApp Business.
The features offered in WhatsApp Business are also very interesting, such as the instant reply feature, catalog, link links, and message labels that make consumers feel even more special.
With WhatsApp Business, it will certainly make it easier for sellers and buyers to interact, then how do you make this Business WhatsApp? Here are the steps.
How to Use WhatsApp for Business
- Download or download the WhatsApp Business application via Google PlayStore or App Store
- Download the WhatsApp Business app with the “B” logo in the middle
- After the application is installed, open the WhatsApp Business application
- You will be treated to the opening sentence “Welcome to WhatsApp”
- Click the “agree and continue” column
- Then you can enter the mobile phone number that you want to use as a WhatsApp Business number.
- Send the OTP code that you will receive via SMS, if within 1 minute you have not received the OTP code you can get the OTP code by calling “Call me”, then wait for WhatsApp to call you
- Write down the OTP code that you get which contains a 6-digit number
- Next allow WhatsApp to access contacts, photos, media, and files.
- Fill in your name or the name of your company and the profile photo you want to use, try to use a photo that describes your product or company.
Also Read: How To Make Your Own WhatsApp Stickers
WhatsApp Business Features You Should Know About
Some of the features in WhatsApp Business apparently don’t exist in the original version of WhatsApp, with this special feature you can maximize the sales of your products. What are the features:
In your contact description, you can include a catalog that lists the products you sell along with the prices for these products.
In WhatsApp Business, apparently, a short link is also provided that you can share via the website and social media to make it easier for your users and customers to directly connect with your WhatsApp.
No less interesting, there is an instant message feature that will automatically reply to consumers’ initial chats. In this instant message, it can be in the form of greetings, opening hours, or holiday warnings or you can provide a little explanation about questions that are often asked by consumers.
Next, you can put a label or marker in each contact/chat room so you can see the difference and make it easier for sellers to find them. The label could be ‘order in progress’ ‘new customer’ ‘Tuesday customer’ etc.
That’s How to Use WhatsApp Business and Features You Should Know About, besides that the operation is also very simple because it can be understood by new users. Good luck!