77 Quotes as Inspiration and Motivation For Life
Are you looking for inspirational quotes about life?
77 This Quote Is Inspiration and Good Motivation for Your Life and gives strength to your new thoughts. With full wisdom in acting primarily on the principle of life. Next, I surrender to your beliefs and outlook on life.
Inspirational Quotes About Life and Happiness
1. “Courage is the discovery that you cannot win, and try when you know you can lose.” – Tom Krause
There is no guarantee in life. Even a false sense of security has a home, family, and money in the bank will pass. The only constant in life changes. The sooner we can accept it, life will be smoother.
2. “The biggest obstacle to success is fear of failure.” – Sven Goran Eriksson
We are all afraid of failure. This is study habits. It is said that only the fear we are born with is the fear of falling and fear of loud voices, the rest is learned. There is nothing wrong with failure. In fact, if you never fail, you will never grow.
3. “If we grow, we will always come out of our comfort zone.” – John Maxwell
I really agree with this quote. The more comfortable I get by being uncomfortable, the faster I grow. As you move forward and make progress, you will feel uncomfortable, and it’s okay.
4. “A leader is a person who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” – John C. Maxwell
We grew up with the idea that we must find someone else for answers. Instead of seeking approval, look inside yourself and feel what is right. We are all unique, so we are all in our own way. No one can tell you what to do, because their goals are different from yours.
5. “They can’t hurt you unless you let them.” – Unknown
When I read this quote, I think about our imagination and our fears. Almost all of us suffer without reason. Fear of fear is worse than fear itself. You may have heard many times, but that’s because it’s true.
6. “The key to change … is to let go of fear” -. Rosanne Cash
The more you can release fear, the faster you will grow. I’m not talking about eliminating fear or being afraid. When I think about releasing fear, I think of acknowledging and letting it be there. There is no harm in being afraid.
7. “If you wait to do everything until you are sure you are right, you might never do anything.” – Win Borden
I have had many e-mails from people asking me for advice. The common thread that flows through them all is that they want to make sure they do it right. My answer is always the same: You have to try, fail and try again. There is no guarantee. There is only a path.
8. “Courage is the power to let go of familiarity” -. Raymond Lindquist
What is familiar is comfortable. Although familiar may be worse than foreigners, we still tend to hold on to it, because it will become unknown to be uncomfortable. Having the courage to enter foreigners can be difficult, but it’s not impossible. This requires a shift in perspective. Become curious. Become a life explorer. This is an adventure.
9. “Courage will be from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
This is another one taking good on courage. What we must remember is that definitions and perspectives continue to be improved. Nothing is absolute. Courage for me is not the same as courage for you, which is why, in the end, you have to be confident.
10. “There is an opportunity for more than there is ability. “- Thomas A. Edison
Most people are afraid to take action. Of course, they have ideas, but they do nothing. It’s scary to go down that road, which is why it’s so little. In the end, you must determine the type of life you want to live: one mediocre, or one of greatness?
11. “Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today.” – James Dean
Dreams are important, but they don’t come to fruition if you don’t take action. Don’t procrastinate. Start living your life you want to live today. There are always steps you can take. There is always something you can do.
12. “Every achievement starts with the decision to try.” – Unknown
If you never start, you will never be able to go anywhere. If you want to find your passion, it starts with trying. You will fail, you will make a mistake, but that is part of the trip.
13. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you don’t, you will land among the stars. “- Brian Littrell
I have found that pursuing my goals rigidly only makes me unhappy. Now I’m taking a goal, but I’m flexible about them. I am open to new possibilities. Having a goal is important, but using it as a guide and not as something you have to reach.
14. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that matters.” – Winston Churchill
Everything you see around you will pass. Anything that achieves your success may pass. Whatever your failure might also be to meet a pass. That doesn’t make you wonder whether life is more than pursuing success and avoiding failure?
15. “People often say that motivation is not the last. Well, so does bathing – that’s why we recommend it every day. “- Zig Ziglar
Here your passion is not easy. I know many think it must, others hold their constraints back from taking action. This is not riding in the park. This is a way of rapid growth. It contains joy and fear.
16. “Never, ever, never give up.” – Winston Churchill
Whatever you do continues. When I started playing professional poker at the age of 18, I knew I would succeed. I am ready to do anything. I know that other people are making poker money playing, so I think “if they can, so I can”
17. “Most people are around as happy as they make their minds get to.” – Abraham Lincoln
You determine your happiness. There are several studies out there that show that even if you win the lottery, your happiness state will return to the previous level in about a year. What happens outside you is so important, as long as you have basic needs.
18. “Motivation is what you start. Habits are what makes you want. “- Jim Rohn
Motivation subsides and flows. When I started blogging, the first few months were easy, but then I started crashing into a low energy period. Habits and focus on helping people are what keeps me going. I constantly remind myself that this is what I want to do.
19. “Be sad. Or motivate yourself. Whatever must be done, always your choice. “- Wayne Dyer
You are responsible for how you feel. You can blame external things if you want, but that will never change how that is. Only when you accept your own responsibility that you can change.
20. “There is always a way – if you are committed.” – Tony Robbins
If you are passionate enough and if you care enough, you will overcome obstacles. Reasons will be a thing of the past, but if you are not determined, you will let the smallest reason hold you back.
21. “If it is clear that the objectives cannot be achieved, do not adjust the objectives, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
If you have tried to make your passion come true, don’t stop. If something doesn’t work, all you have to do is change your approach. Look at people who have done what you want to do, and learn from them.
22. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney
Everything that has been created has at one time or another been considered impossible. Don’t let others hold you down when it comes to pursuing your dreams. Trust your heart and follow your highest joy.
23. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do. “- Benjamin Spock
I know you might doubt yourself when it comes to listening to your heart, but the more you do it, the easier it will be. The sooner you embrace the attitude of curiosity, the sooner you will begin to be confident. So what if you make a mistake? Who cares?
24. “You have to do what you think you can’t do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
People who can do things they think they can’t do are successful people. After your passion and your goals are not always easy.
25. “Action will remove doubts that theory cannot solve” -. Petryl Hsieh
You can spend your whole life thinking and theorizing, but only through actions that get clarity. I have noticed that theory can only take me so far. When I really start taking action, things are far different than in theory.
26. “Using no way as a way, not using restrictions as a limitation.” – Bruce Lee
Sometimes you have to be a pioneer. The only limitation you have is what you apply to yourself.
27. “No matter how slow you go as long as you don’t stop.” – Confucius
If you want a better life, all you have to do is get started. It doesn’t matter if you are confident to be a slow learner, because if you never start, you never get a place. Better to start than live regret.
28. “I heard and I forgot. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. “- Confucius
This is a very good act until you can try to learn as much as you want, but if you don’t take action, you won’t get any results. You can’t know everything before you start, so don’t try. Just start and expect mistakes. Learn from them and keep going.
29. “Your work finds your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.” – Buddha
This can take a while to find your spirit, but when you find it, it’s your job to give you all. This is not enough to find your passion; it takes hard work to make it happen.
30. “Nobody can come back and start a new start, but anyone can start today and make a new ending” -. Maria Robinson
Living in past mistakes is of no use. You can change everything today if you want, or you can stay alive in your life always. It’s up to you, but remember this: every moment is an opportunity to change your life.
31. “Everything we achieve is the result of what we think.” – Buddha
Your mindset and beliefs determine your life. If you are not happy with where you are, see what beliefs prevent you from having the life you want.
32. “Pleasure at work puts perfection in work.” – Aristotle
Find passion and purpose in life. Love what you do and the end result will reflect that. If you do work with joy, you will have no trouble perfecting every detail.
33. “God helps those who help themselves.” – Benjamin Franklin
This is the best way to say that once you start taking action, pieces of the puzzle begin to fall into place. I have experienced this first hand. It wasn’t until I showed the universe I was serious that I began to get “lucky”.
3,4. “That some achieving great success is proof to all that others can achieve it too.” – Abraham Lincoln
You can do what you like. There are people like you, doing what you want to do. I may have a different power from you, but at the end it doesn’t matter. If I am more tech-savvy than you are not important. We all have to find our own way.
35. “A jug fills a drop by a drop.” – Buddha
You don’t need a crystal ball. Knowing what steps to make life boring. Take one day of life at a time. Enjoy a surprise life throwing at you.
36. “We are what we do repeatedly. Excellence, then, not action, but the habit. “- Aristotle
Don’t see successful people and feel like you are not enough. You compare yourself to someone who has worked hard to perfect their skills. All you can do is start. If you want to get something good, go do it.
37. “Note that the heaviest tree is the easiest to crack, while bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.” – Bruce Lee
Keep your mind open as you follow your desires. There will be surprises and obstacles in your path. Are their impact determined by you. You have the ability to choose if they are positive or negative. Be flexible. Be like bamboo.
38. “Goals are not always intended to be achieved, often functioning only as something that is purposeful.” – Bruce Lee
What your goals are is no problem, provided that is something that inspires you to take action. There is no reason to be too serious about what you do. Think back to your childhood and play with you. Imitating and your life becomes easy.
39. “Gem cannot be polished without friction or perfect person without trial.” – Chinese proverb
In order for you to succeed, you will have to go through a trial. You will make a mistake, you will screw up and you will be afraid. This is part of life, so stop running away from it and start walking in that direction.
40. “All those who got where he started where he was.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
It’s easy to see someone who’s rocking when you don’t even get started. It’s easy to forget that the one who admires has been where you are. It’s easy to forget, so remind yourself of the fact that we are all the same, and if that’s true, you can do it too, even if you doubt yourself.
41. “Fall seven times, Stand eight times.” – Japanese proverb
The most successful people are the most determined. When I started my journey by making me love reality, I didn’t immediately succeed. I spent years and thousands of dollars trying to learn. I don’t give up, that’s why I’m here today.
42. “The road to success is taking a big, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
Take action. Take action. Take action. I can’t say enough. If you want something, you must take action. Plan, learn and absorb as much as you want, but without action, you will never get to where you want.
43. “Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. “- Thomas A. Edison
This is another good quote describing the importance of action. How many of your ideas are not important. The only thing that matters is that you take action!
44. “When the solution is simple, God answers.” – Albert Einstein
The human mind has a funny tendency to try to make things complex. It takes effort to keep things simple. The more things you can eliminate from your plate, the more you finish. Focus on simplicity.
45. “Know yourself.” – Plato
We are all different. You must know how you work and what makes you happy. Stop seeing others to get answers and find yourself. It takes time, but there is anywhere rushed. Enjoy the process, because that’s life.
46. “If you don’t change direction, you might end up where you are going.” – Lao Tzu
If you are not satisfied, you cannot expect something or someone outside yourself to fix it. You are the only one responsible for your life. If you want to change and start living with enthusiasm, you are the one who must act.
47. “Without respect, what is there to distinguish people from animals” -? Confucius
There are so many wars going on in the world. We must start treating each other respectfully. We are the same species. We are brothers and sisters who live on the same planet. We are in this together. Everything that separates us from one another needs to be considered.
48. “Only superficially know yourself.” – Oscar Wilde
There is always more you can learn about yourself. Personal development is an endless journey. Once you think you know what you are all about, life will throw you curves and you will find new, subtle aspects.
49. “Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. “- William Shakespeare
Quiet. Once you have rushed in your life, you will realize that there is no place to go. The need to go fast comes from a feeling of lack. This feeling can only be corrected from where it comes from.
50. “When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion. “- Abraham Lincoln
This must be the religion of all people on earth. What is the use of religion if we separate us? Who cares if your god is better than me if all that leads is hatred and war? It’s time to sit down and think about what we do.
51. “Peace comes from inside. Don’t search without “-. Buddha
You might think that being successful or having something that will make you happy, but do you really believe that? After you have done enough, you might start asking if the community has taught you. We need the basics, but no more. If you want to be happy and peaceful, look inside.
52. “If you spend too much time thinking about something, you won’t solve it.” – Bruce Lee
Don’t overanalyze. Doing wrong on the side of taking too much action, rather than thinking too much. Most thinkers, because it’s easy, but few people are wrong. Difficult, frustrating and sometimes painful, but it works.
53. “Do you want to know who you are? Do not ask. Constitution! Action will describe and define you. “- Thomas Jefferson
You have to beat this time in your head: take action, and do it now! Stars will not align. Circumstances will not be perfect. The faster you start, the better you will get. You have to make a mistake, because that is the only way.
54. “Simplicity is the key to brilliantness.” – Bruce Lee
The human mind wants to be difficult. Awareness is needed to keep things simple. Only when you accept simplicity do you begin to realize how much you can afford. This is what Everett did, the writer of Art Becomes minimalist.
55. “Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things. When you realize that nothing is lacking, the whole world is yours. “- Lao Tzu
You already have everything you need. Be grateful for the things that you already have. It’s easy to get caught up in the drama of life. Focusing on negatives is easy, but focusing on positives is what makes your difference and spurs into action.
56. “A superior person acts before he speaks, and after that speaks according to his actions.” – Confucius
Instead of telling people what to do, go and do it first and then speak. I have had more than a few people say they would do something, and they never. He did not leave a good impression.
57. “We don’t stop playing because we are old; we grow old because we stop playing “- George Bernard Shaw.
Always keep the beginner’s mind. Every time you feel you have got it, you are wrong. You are never too old to play. You are never too old to have fun. Everything goes down to your perspective.
58. “We gain power We have overcome.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
When you face your fears, you are getting stronger. Every time you do something that you fear, it becomes easier. This has happened in my life, so I don’t doubt that the same thing will apply to you. When you start, this is difficult, but it will be easier. Trust me
59. “Every choice you make has the final result.” – Zig Ziglar
Be aware of the actions you take and the consequences they have. It’s easy to act in a hurry. It’s easy to do selfish things. They may look good in the short term, but in the long run, you will dig your own grave. The same thing applies to pursue your passion. It might be difficult in the short term, but it’s more than worth it.
60. “I’ve failed repeatedly in my life and that’s why I succeeded.” – Michael Jordan
When Michael Jordan was a kid, he was terrible at basketball, but he continued to fail, practice and try, which is why he grew up. If you want to make something happen in your life, you must begin to fail, try and move forward.
61. “Life is changing. Growth is optional. Choose wisely. “- Unknown
Everything around you and inside you keeps changing. People who reject this process are always whining and complaining. They suffer from constant internal. Then, want to know and remember to breathe.
62. “Nature is not in a hurry, but everything works” -. Lao Tzu
Don’t rush anywhere. The perfection of life lies in the ability to accept perceived imperfection. This is why I encourage you to find your enthusiasm, because life is a process that never ends. If you find something that you like to do, you will be peaceful. If you are trying for a big payday, you will struggle even when you reach your destination.
63. “A good journey has no fixed plan, and no intention of coming.” – Lao Tzu
Have a plan, but don’t be stiff. Present and focus on each task. Thinking about the ultimate goal will cause stress, because your mind focuses on the future, on shortcomings, not on what is in front of you.
64. “What you don’t want to do for yourself, don’t do it to others.” – Confucius
This is a simple quote, but it’s so strong. If everyone lives with this, the world will be a better place. Treat others with respect and kindness, because that is how you want to be treated, right?
65. “One day your life will blink before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching. “- Unknown
One day you will die. Why not make your life valuable? Every fear you will lose. They only exist because you have given them confidence. They are there because you let them.
66. “Sometimes a road that is rarely traveled is less traveled for reasons” – Jerry Seinfeld
You don’t need to reinvent the wheel if you start something new. It’s very good to learn from someone who you already want.
67. “Always remember that your determination to succeed is more important than anything else” – Abraham Lincoln
You determine your success. There are no tools, strategies or programs that can do it for you. If someone has a resolution, but a bad tool, he will succeed. But someone has poor resolution and the best tool in the world, I certainly won’t bet on him.
68. “Be good, for everyone you meet is fighting hard.” – Plato
We will all go through this journey together, and we all have our own problems. Remember to be nice. Remember someone else, because you are not the only one who has a problem. Focus your energy on being good and helpful. You will see the difference in your life.
69. “People spend a lifetime looking for happiness, looking for peace. They pursue idle dreams, addiction, religion, even others, hoping to fill the void they are in disasters. Ironically, the only place they ever need to look for is inside “-. Romana L.
There is no place to go. There is no place you have to be. Happiness coming from inside and looking for it outside yourself will only take you deeper into the rabbit hole.
70. “He who is not brave enough to take risks will achieve anything in life.” – Muhammad Ali
You must be willing to take risks. I’m not talking about going to break relationships with thin success opportunities. I talk about jumping to the unknown and pursuing things that stimulate you, even if you are afraid.
71. “Delay is a bad habit of putting from the day after tomorrow what should have been done yesterday.” – Napoleon Hill
Take what you procrastinate and do it now. Get used to using your awareness of delays as a trigger to take action. When you make a habit, you are no longer a slave that we call a delay.
72. “The only reason for time is that things don’t happen at once.” – Albert Einstein
- Time is an interesting animal because it is relative. Place your hands on the stove and move slowly. Watch very good movies with someone you love and time passes.
73. “Watch out for busy life sterility. “- Socrates
- You can do a lot of busy work. Actually doing work is when you get results, but it’s difficult and we tend to procrastinate a lot. If you will only be busy, you might also do something else. Do something important or not at all.
74. “Take time for everything: rush to make big garbage. “- Benjamin Franklin
Remind yourself to be present with whatever you do. You stay focused on one thing. Avoid multi-tasking. It does not allow you to enter the stream and dip your soul into the eternal nature of all that exists.
75. “The time you enjoy wasting does not waste time.” – TS Elliot
There is nothing wrong with wasting time. I tend to force myself to work, so I have to learn that wasting time and having a sin isn’t fun deadly. It’s important to live happily.
76. “Don’t let steal the past, now you” – Cherralea Morgen
We all live in the past too much. I know I do. Don’t let your past determine your future. Focus on what you want to do, and go do it. Release the past and enter your potential.
77. “The time spent laughing is time spent with the gods.” – Japanese proverb
Last but not the least, remember to enjoy your life. Remember to be grateful for the little things. Remember to be kind to the people around you and remember to follow your heart.