Believe it or not, motivational quotes is important. The reason is, when you are motivated, you will enjoy working. It doesn’t matter how heavy your work or duties are at work.
Unfortunately, motivation sometimes drops. When that happens, you are lazy to go to work, waste time, or procrastinate. So, what do you need to do when motivation drops?
Of course, you need to restore or increase that motivation. There are many ways. One way is to read motivational quotes or words from world figures.
Don’t worry if you don’t have these quotes. Here are 70 Inspirational Quotes for Work to Inspire You to Be Success.
70 Motivational Quotes For Work That Will Inspire
If you care about your career, then you want to be a leader in your workplace. Whether it’s as a supervisor, manager, or even the main director (CEO). Now, the following quotes about leadership might make you a great leader.
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and be more successful, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
- “A leader is a person who knows the way, goes through it, and shows the way.” – John C. Maxwell
- “Leadership is the ability to translate a vision into reality.” – Warren G. Bennis
- “Leaders think and talk about solutions. Followers think and talk about problems. ” – Brian Tracy
- “Before you become a leader, success is about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is about developing other people. ” – Jack Welch
- “The qualities of a leader are reflected in the standards they set for themselves.” – Ray Kroc
- “Innovation differentiates a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
- “My job as a leader is to make sure everyone in the company has a great opportunity, so they feel like they have a meaningful impact.” – Larry Page
- “The teacher used to say. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher points out. Great teachers inspire. ” – William Arthur Ward
- “The greatest leaders are not necessarily the ones who do the biggest things. He’s the one who makes people do the greatest things. ” – Ronald Reagan
B. Setting Goals
Goals will motivate you to become an exemplary and accomplished employee. In other words, by having a goal (daily, monthly, or yearly), your work motivation can burst. For that reason, below are quotes related to setting goals.
- “If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.” – Harvey Mackay
- “You’re never too old to set other goals.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Review your goals twice each day so you can focus on achieving them.” – Les Brown
- “The results you achieve will be worth the effort you put in.” – Denis Waitley
- “You must strive to achieve your dreams. You have to make sacrifices and work hard for that dream. ” – Lionel Messi
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Accept responsibility in your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, not anyone else. ” – Les Brown
- “I will visualize the things that I will achieve. This will make me feel better. Visualization works when you work hard. In other words, you can’t just visualize then go eat a sandwich. ” – Jim Carrey
- “The best people want to work with big challenges.” – Larry Page
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into visible.” – Tony Robbins
Persistence is one of the key factors in achieving success. This is necessary because the path you take to achieve success is not always smooth. Hopefully, the following quotes can make you a determined person in reaching the career of your dreams.
- “I haven’t failed. I only figured out 10,000 ways that wouldn’t work. ” – Thomas Edison
- “Whoever has never made a mistake, he has never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “I have failed many times, but I never go into a match expecting myself to fail.” – Michael Jordan
- “It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career. ” – Carlton Fisk
- “Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell them, ‘I can!’. Then get busy figuring out how to do it. ” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “You can’t limit anything. The more you dream the further away you are. ” – Michael Phelps
- “Failure means getting away from what is not important. I stopped pretending to myself that I was anything other than me, and began directing all of my energy into getting the one work that was important to be done. – JK Rowling
- “When you lose, you wake up, you make it better. You try again. ” – Serena Williams
- “Don’t be ashamed of your failure. Learn from these failures and try again. ” – Richard Branson
- “You cannot let your failures determine you. You must let your failures teach you. ” – Barack Obama
who does not want to be successful? I don’t think there is an employee who doesn’t want to be successful. Hopefully, the quotes about success below will boost your work motivation every day.
- “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation. ” – Arthur Ashe
- “In my career, 9,000 of my shots didn’t go through. I have lost nearly 300 games. I’ve been entrusted 26 times to shoot that would win the game and those shots didn’t go through. I have failed over and over again in my life. And that’s why I succeeded. ” -Michael Jordan
- “The secret to progress is to start.” – Mark Twain
- “Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “There is no secret to success. Success is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. ” – Colin Powell
- “I always do something I’m not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s a ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this’ moment, and you break that insecurity, that’s when you have a breakthrough. -Marissa Mayer
- “To understand a person’s heart and mind, do not look at what he has accomplished, but look at what he has aspired to.” – Kahlil Gibran
- “Do you want to know who you are? Do not ask. Take action! Actions will define and define you. ” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Successful people do what failures don’t want to do. Don’t wish things were easier; wish you to be better. ” – Jim Rohn
- “The way to get started is to stop talking and start doing.” – Walt Disney
You know, your attitude at work is an important aspect that you shouldn’t rule out. No matter how enthusiastic you are, if your attitude is not good, you will run into problems or conflicts at work. Whether it’s a conflict with your subordinates, coworkers, or your boss.
- “Attitude is the little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Believe you can and you are halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Excellence is not a skill, it is an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
- “It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task, which more than anything else affects the success.” – William James
- ”If it scares you, maybe it’s a good thing to try.” – Seth Godin
- “In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not the same. ”- Albert Einstein
- “Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.” – Mark Twain
- “Often any decisions, even the wrong decisions, are better than no decisions.” – Ben Horowitz
- “You can have all the potential in the world. However, without confidence, you have nothing. ” – Tyra Banks
In any workplace, teamwork is a must in order to achieve big company goals. Well, the quotes about teamwork below should help you work together as a team.
- “If you don’t give people a chance to fail, you won’t innovate. If you want to be an innovative company, let people make mistakes. ” – Indra Nooyi
- “Getting the right people and the right chemistry is more important than the right idea.” – Ed Catmull
- “Always treat your employees exactly the way you want them to treat your best customers.” – Stephen R. Covey
- “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. “- Benjamin Franklin
- “If you hire people just because they can do the job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they will work for you with blood, sweat and tears. ” – Simon Sinek
- “It’s easy to solve problems that everyone sees, but difficult to solve problems that hardly anyone has seen.” – Tony Fadell
- “Coming together is the beginning. Staying together is progress. Working together is a success. ” – Henry Ford
- “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” – Michael Jordan
- “Individually we can do so little, together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
- “Remember, teamwork starts with building trust. And the only way to build trust is to overcome our need for immunity. ” – Patrick Lencioni
G. Becoming a Better Person
Work motivation is not just for a career. However, it is closely related to the personal side of employees in respecting others, being grateful, maintaining health, and so on. The following are quotes from world figures to help you become a better person.
- “When you make a lot of money, it means you make a lot of money. However, the money doesn’t make you a better person. ” – Martina Navratilova
- “Sleeping early and getting up early makes humans healthy, rich, and wise.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “When you take care of yourself, you are a better person to others. When you feel good about yourself, you treat others better. ” – Solange Knowles
- “I have no regrets, there are only lessons. You learn from failure, and you become a better person. ” – Nicole Polizzi
- “Money means nothing to me. I have made a lot of money, but I want to enjoy life and not stress myself out to fatten my bank account. I give a lot and live simply. We all know that good health is much more important. ” – Keanu Reeves
- “If you want to be a great leader, remember to treat everyone with respect at all times. First, because you never know when you will need their help. And second, because it’s a sign that you respect people, what all great leaders do. ” – Simon Sinek
- “Forgive yourself for your failures and mistakes and move on.” – Les Brown
- “Smile when you look in the mirror. Do that every morning and you will start to see a big difference in your life. ” – Yoko Ono
- “When I wake up each morning, I thank God for a new day.” – F. Sionil Jose
- “I am even grateful for the negative things that have made me a stronger and better person.” – Joanna Krupa
Those are 70 Inspirational Quotes for Work to Inspire You to Be Success. There is nothing wrong with taking the good things out of these quotes, right? Anyway, hope it will be useful for your career.