Steve Jobs Quotes – “Thank you, Steve!”
Who doesn’t know Steve Jobs? He who changed the world of technology with Apple. Steve Jobs’ trip to the top was not easy, but he shared many of the principles he always held to bring him to success. Here are some of them:
15 Steve Jobs Quotes For You Who Are Falling Build a Successful Ladder
1. Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday
2. Older people sit down and ask, ‘What is it?’ but the boy asks, ‘What can I do with it?’.
3. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful. That’s what matters to me.
4. People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on. But that’s not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully
5. I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next
6. DESIGN is not just what it looks like and feels like. DESIGN is how it works
7. We hire people who want to make the best things in the world
8. The only way to do Great Work is to love what you do
9. Don’t let the of others’ drown out your own inner voice
10. Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary
11. STAY HUNGRY. STAY FOOLISH
12. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected
13. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose
14. I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance
15. If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?
Which Steve Jobs Quotes is the most suitable for you?