Tips for safe investments for beginners – There are various ways of finding extra income apart from the regular salary. If you don’t have much time for side work, better start thinking about seeking investment.
Investments can be made in a variety of instruments, ranging from bonds, stocks, gold, and others. Look for investments that roughly gives a yield (yield) is higher than the annual inflation rate.
Don’t get more money you just saved in the bank because the longer will increasingly lose the inflation runs out. For those of you who have never invested, will probably have a lot of concerns. To that end, we present seven tips Investing for beginners, here are his tips:
7 Tips for safe investments for beginners
- 1. Invest at the right time
- 2. specify the cycle that suit you
- 3. Observe Each Cycle, select the best
- 4. Find Your Investment Instruments Ahold
- 5. The investment must be put on hold for the long-term
- 6. Evaluation of Every Investment Trends
- 7. know the height of the investment Cycle before the Fall
1. Invest at the right time
The first key to successful investing is knowing in advance that such a life, economics also runs with the cycle of its own. Much like the season that runs almost stock every year, as well as in investing.
If you go at the right time in the cycle, then the money generated will be more. One way of viewing this cycle is still in the early stages or have a peak, or even been dropped will be discussed in the final points.
2. specify the cycle that suit you
The second Tips for safe investments for beginners is knowing the cycle that is in progress. For example, the financial cycle in the United States who have already succeeded in early years 90 80 till the end of the 80s are over, now they go into the cycle of commodities, such as steel, crude oil, palm oil and so on.
3. Observe Each Cycle, select the best
The third key to successful investing is when observing the cycle of each instrument investment cycle, you can choose which ones are ready. For example, if in the U.S. now is being entered in the commodity cycle, steel became the sexiest. Steel now has started to come down and ready to be replaced. If you observe this cycle properly, then it’s time you go in to buy gold immediately.
4. Find Your Investment Instruments Ahold
The fourth Tips for safe investments for beginners is to choose your investment instruments master, to be great that you like. There are several options if you are going to start with a capital investment of less than $1000
- Mutual funds, namely containers and the pattern of the management of funds/capital for a group of investors to invest in investment instruments available in the market by purchasing units of equity mutual funds. These funds are then managed by investment managers (MI) into the investment portfolio, either in the form of stocks, bonds, money market or other securities/effects.
- Purchase of shares in the capital market. With plunging directly into the stock market can you have shares in companies you want, live professional brokers pointing then you can directly start. Cost (fee) for any brokerage is not too high and you could easily diversify to reduce risk.
- Precious Metals. By buying the metal started, for example, gold, you don’t need to bother to take care of it too. Stay just then silenced the price will go up. But, in the midst of a crisis such as this is now the price is rapidly changing. If you’re clever, you can buy cheap and sell at this moment in time.
5. The investment must be put on hold for the long-term
Five Tips for safe investments for beginners is to be detained for a period which is long enough. This is done to ward off the volatility and risk of loss. The biggest mistake that is often made investors are always too ready to protect his portfolio, so often panic when the market crashed and took off the entire investment. In fact, we suggest that investors have to believe that the trend of weakening it just part of a cycle that will be strengthened again unless the investment instrument cycle was nearing its peak.
6. Evaluation of Every Investment Trends
The sixth Tips for safe investments for beginners is becoming an investor who flips, but not against the market. For example, when all the people doing the buying action, you must be the seller. Vice versa, when everyone is selling, you should so buyers. As Warren Buffett said, “you should be greedy when everyone else fears, and fear when others greedy.”
7. know the height of the investment Cycle before the Fall
An investment would reach its peak before finally getting into a downward trend. Indeed the Summit could not be seen by the naked eye, but there are some traits that you can consider:
- profit results you get unexpectedly quickly, higher than you usually get in a period of a year. Offing this investment cycle will reach its peak.
- If all you know, friends, relatives, and neighbors to discuss the question of investment profit earned on the same instrument with you. The characteristics of approaching its peak.
- If a lot of people begin to stop work and rely on life simply by trading shares in the stock exchange through online trading or become a broker properties. Examples such as the shows second instrument that investment has reached peak cycle, it is time you are looking for a new investment instrument with a cycle which is still young.